Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tricks

I do tricks. Nothing out of the ordinary...your typical dog tricks. Sit, down, stay. But when I do it, it's different. You get to see the trick and get the treat of seeing ME do it. That makes it a trick and a treat.

My people have taught me tricks since I was a pup and I hafta say, I'm a pretty good learner. My best trick is one that my 'sister-aunt' taught me. Oh, and if you're wondering what a 'sister-aunt' is it's a aunt that treats you like a little sister. (She's a big meanie, my sister-aunt.) But getting back to my fabulous trick. It's called (get ready for this,) SIT PRETTY. It's when I sit up, just like a people-person! I hafta say it's just plain adorable. I even do it without my people asking. Especially when they have food in their hands. I get all sorts of comments on it. I'm not one to brag, but it's just about the cutest thing a Pom can do. It comes with great rewards too.

Oh but my FAVORITE trick is fetch. Some ignorant people would say that it isn't a trick but it is. It requires hard work and passion. And that's what I do when it comes to fetch. I might be the best fetcher in the whole wide world and I'm not just sayin' that. The other day when I was at the park I did the best fetch trick I could think of. Doing it while treading the harsh waves of the pool. Here it is for you to see.

I know you'll dig that. I'll continue to update you if I learn any more new tricks.

Smell ya later,
Snickers

No comments:

Post a Comment